Before answering this question, you need to know the malware delivery ways.
The attackers try these malware delivery ways to access the victim system and evade Windows Defender:
1) Social Engineering is the most important of personal hacking. The attackers checked the victim’s personality, interests, and social media accounts to find suitable ways to click the malicious file by the victim. We before explained the social engineering tips 2022 in the past posts.
2) Email malware delivery: After social engineering, the hackers start encrypting the payload malware and sending the malicious file. Email is the primary malware delivery, and top malware like Trickbot and Emotet are using these.
3) Google Ads: Hackers use Google services such as Google Ads service for fast malware delivery. In this method, the hacker applies the office exploits or pdf exploits.
4) Torrent Websites: Most free apps and software, cracked versions, or patches are infected in torrent websites. In this way, the attacker uses Botnets, Loader, and Ransomware.
5) Free VPN: Another way to infect Windows in 2022 is to use a free VPN and proxy. This malware delivery method will infect most businesses and departments in 2022.
6) Blockchain malware delivery: One of the spreading malware methods is blockchain. Briefly, with high speed and advanced security, blockchain uses many servers to spread malware. The strength of large attacks such as DDoS attacks is the most important reason for using blockchain, which has turned its traceability to zero.